top of page

Mon, 25 Apr



Get Noticed To Get Hired

Tickets are not on sale
See other events
Get Noticed To Get Hired
Get Noticed To Get Hired

Time & Location

25 Apr 2022, 7:00 pm


About the event

What comes first, finding an apt vacancy or gearing for an interview? 

Of course, building a pipeline of vacancies to apply for will be the most desired step in job hunting! 

If you focus on doing just 20% of the tasks that impact the rest 80%, you achieve your goal! 

“Get noticed to get hired” is designed to keep this principle! I will share the secrets that most people are unaware of or never prioritize! Just #3 actions that will get you: 

✅ All the attention of Hiring Managers & CEOs on LinkedIn

✅ Expand your network on LinkedIn by 5X in three months 

✅ The strategy to connect and engage with UNKNOWN job referees & recruiters 

This webinar will be power-packed with three important intense learnings: 

🌐 Craft a captivating LinkedIn profile that magnetizes your audience

🌐 Simplest #5 step strategies to network online! Applicable even to Introverts

🌐 A complete blueprint from finding to engaging with job referees you Do Not Know! 

These lessons are life-transforming, and I am sure you get enough blub-on moments at the webinar! 

The attendees of the live event will receive a promised bonus to ensure they continue their learning journey beyond this event with an Introductory Mini-Course! 

Only 100 participants will be accommodated in one event! You may prebook the event with a suitable date! We conduct the events in the evening on Weekends! Check for the dates on the joining page!

Share this event

bottom of page